10 best and easy tips to protect your skin in winter
Winter is a hard season for the skin of our face, not only because of the cold but because of the heating that dries enormously and produces dehydration. For this, we suggest a few tips so that winter does not play havoc and you can take care of your skin in winter:
10 ticks for skin care
- Rejuvenation treatments
- Sun protection
- Glycerin-based cream
- A trick for dry lips
- Dry your hands
- Control the temperature
- And the tenth and above all the most important
- Water: You must drink a lot of water. If you do not feel like it, you can make infusions; green tea is a wonderful antioxidant and with the cold, a warm infusion comes in wonderfully ;). Better not pour sugar on it, and if you’re a sweet tooth you can put a little honey, maple syrup or brown sugar cane.
- Orange: In winter the orange trees offer their fruits, not by chance, it is essential vitamin C to prevent colds and skin care in winter, so an orange a day at least, you can strain to remove the pulp and you feel better as well you will avoid the gases that it produces.
- Sunscreen: Come to perform a facial cleansing to eliminate blackheads and pimples that occur in summer with the use of sunscreen and heat. Sun protection is very important also in winter (not only in summer) to protect us from UVA radiation that we know how harmful it is, but sunscreen and heat make the pores dirty.
- Rejuvenation treatments: It is time for rejuvenation treatments to eliminate dead cells and summer spots. The treatment of facial photorejuvenation with pulsed light can only be done in winter and when the hours of sun decrease. So, take advantage now.
- Sun protection: If you go to the snow, be very careful with the sun. The light is reflected in the snow, causing us not only to receive direct light but also reflected light. In addition, the effect of the reflection must be added the lower density of the atmosphere due to altitude, so that ultraviolet radiation is even higher. As it is cold, the little sun is grateful and it is very likely that you do not realize that you have burned until you get home and wear the mark of the glasses as if you were a Minion. A lot of sun protection and renew it every hour.
- Glycerin-based cream: Use a glycerin-based cream to care for your skin in winter if you are going to be walking down the street with wind or cold, as the cream acts as a protective layer and prevents the loss of moisture.
- A trick for dry lips: Wear them always make-up. The gloss also protects the lips feel great because it gives light to the face and favors much more than conventional cocoa.
- Dry your hands: Dry your hands very well after washing them, since the combination of water and chlorine together with the cold causes cracks to come out between the fingers, which are very painful as well as unsightly. The hand cream is sometimes annoying because it makes us uncomfortable to feel sticky. You can smear cream and put gloves on while you watch TV at night, so you will treat your hands without realizing it.
- Control the temperature: Try to control the temperature of the heating of home or work, around 21 ° is ideal, not to overdo the environment; it is also advisable to put bowls with water around the corners of the room or use humidifiers. Your skin will thank you.
- And the tenth and above all the most important: Take advantage of January 1 to make the firm purpose of quitting, no matter how you get it, even if you are in an unbearable mood and think you’re going to lose your friends or that your partner is going to leave you on edge, from experience I say that the monkey is passed and the benefits are innumerable. Tobacco ages, puts nicotine-colored skin, removes oxygen, stains the pore and melts your pocket. If you want you can.