18 simple and great tricks that will help your hair look beautiful and fresh
It is difficult for some girls to comb their hair and look just the way they wanted to. If you are not an expert with the brush or the iron, but you want to look tidy, do not worry, here are 18 simple and great tricks that will help your hair look beautiful and fresh.
- Make sure your style stays fixed by flipping the fasteners: Brooches on a piece of paper indicating the correct way to use them. If you have difficulty keeping your hair in place, try to move the brooch a bit, placing the wavy side up.
- Longer curls: Woman tangles a piece of hair and placing aluminum foil and then heats it with an iron. If you have straight hair, wrap your hair in foil before ironing, so the curls will last longer.
- Secure the end of your braid with a concealed clasp: Tie the ends of your braid into a knot, then slide a clasp up to secure, and go.
- Create a cool hairstyle in seconds with just a few clips: Take a section of hair between the hairline and the crown of the head and secure it with snaps. Then take a small section of hair from the front of your head and wrap it around your head. Secure with clips. Repeat this with the left side of your head and follow the steps until you have the sections you create enough, alternating the brooches each time.
- Use a headband to create an unexpected chongo: To have this youthful yet elegant look, entangle your hair on an elastic band before putting it on top of your head to create a tunnel effect.
- Use a spring clip instead of several clips to fix your style: The spring clips can do the job of 20 regular brooches. Turn them in the center of your hairstyle to make sure and ready.
- Cover elastic garter with a section of hair to look professional: After you have tied your ponytail, take a section of hair and pass it around. Fix it with a pin.
- Use an eyeshadow along the part of the root of your scalp to make it appear thicker: This is just a trick that will make your hair look thicker.
- Make your own fixative with mineral water and a spoonful of sea salt: You may have a fixative that you love, but if you do not get it, or if you want to create some texture in your hair, you should mix 20 ounces of mineral water and one teaspoon of sea salt, in grain, in a spray bottle to make some of your own fixatives.
- Make a ponytail before creating a fishtail braid: Before starting the fishtail braid in your hair fix your hair sideways with an elastic band to keep it tight. Then, when you reach the end of your hair, cut the garter to reveal a perfectly tight and beautiful braid.
- Pull your braid to make it look bulky: An easy way to make it look like you have a thick braid and the most abundant hair is to pull it gently outwards.
- Texture the braids with a toothbrush: French braids look better when they are battered a bit to achieve a less ‘perfect’ effect. To achieve this, take a toothbrush and brush the braid against the way it has been made.
- Raise your ponytail with brooches: Once you have put your hair in a ponytail, insert two or three brooches in the center so that it does not fall.
- Create a variation of the traditional ponytail by making two, one over another: It suffices to make two tails of a horse: the first at the height of the crown and the second at the nape. Your ponytail will look twice the volume in a matter of seconds.
- More volume in your loose hair: Increase the volume by stacking the hair on the top of the head, then apply fixative and leave it until your laughter is dry.
- Perfect curls from a braid: Braid your hair and warm it with the iron to get natural curls.
- Change the way you iron the hair iron to make it look curly: Hold your hair horizontally, rotate your wrist up and then down as you move it through a section of hair, creating a not-so-curly, but cool texture.
- Apply mascara to hide your roots: If you do not have time to go to the salon and you need to cover some gray hair or root growth, use mascara with the same shade as your hair. Just be sure to remove the excess.