5 fabulous tips to buy your wedding dress
Buying your wedding dress is an adventure. Whether you’ve dreamed of a design all your life and you go looking for it until the end of the world or you have no idea what style to choose, this is one of the most complicated shopping and most fun of our lives. In this matter, we can help you to give 5 fabulous tips to buy your wedding dress.
These tips are given below:
- Find your style
- Try yourself a lot
- Look for discounts
- Budget: At this point in the planning of your wedding you know that it is all about budgeting but of course, the dress occupies an important place in your list of priorities. Surely you already have in mind how much you can spend on your dress depending on how important it is for you. There are many girls who do not mind spending a lot of money on 1 only dress and there are others who prefer to invest more money on their honeymoon than in their dress. So, think about your priorities and with that in mindsets a budget that will try not to leave us.
- Find your style: We all know what kind of dress looks best to us depending on our body type. Your wedding dress will not be the exception, although we should never close to try new designs. So, find your own style according to your body shape.
- Try yourself a lot: It’s time to go to the shops. Your ladies and your family will be happy to accompany you to the dress test. Go to all the stores where they sell in your city and try the ones you like. At first, do not pay attention to the cost, the joke is to find your style and you feel comfortable in a design.
- Look for discounts: Now that you have seen prices for dresses in stores, it is time to start locating your dress on a budget. If you are lucky enough to try one that comes in your wallet and you made it, buy it immediately. If not, you can see many options and ask if they will go down in price or if there will be a special sale. The other option is, with a specific design in mind, go with your seamstress and ask her how much you charge for doing it the same. You will be amazed at how cheap a dress can be made specially made for you.
- Accessories: When you have seen the perfect dress and you have decided whether you will buy it in store or you will send it to do you can start looking for the accessories that you need. Depending on the cut we will recommend you wear long or short earrings, a comb or a necklace. And depending on your style, dare to wear contrasting shoes or fun tennis shoes.