5 fascinating uses of olive oil that will make you look beautiful
Olive oil helps us maintain the line, since it has properties that facilitate the transformation of food, and prevent the absorption of harmful fats and sugars. In this post, we will tell you some fascinating uses of olive oil.
You already know olive oil and you have heard about its remarkable qualities for health. But now you are going to add to that knowledge the knowledge that olive oil is a great ingredient for some beauty treatments, and for that reason, we want to offer you five beauty tricks that will make you look beautiful. You know that the natural is always healthier and also helps you to be radiant and at low cost.
Uses of olive oil
- Olive oil to maintain the figure
- Olive oil for a shiny and healthy hair
- Olive oil for a perfect complexion
- Olive oil for a soft skin
- Olive oil as makeup remover
- Maintain the figure: We already know that this oil is part of the famous Mediterranean diet, but now we know that, in addition to reducing the chances of suffering some health problems, it is perfect for our figure. If you add to your diet the custom of taking a spoonful of olive oil daily in fasting, you lose weight and also keep in it. It has properties that facilitate the transformation of food, preventing the absorption of harmful fats and sugars.
- Shiny and healthy hair: One of the biggest problems of hair is dryness, which causes it to break and in some cases to fall. To prevent hair from drying out, use a weekly mask with this oil, applied liberally to it. If you also place a slightly warm towel on your head, you will add moisture to the hair, which translates into shine and health. Leave the towel until it cools and do not wash your hair until the other day, your hair will look radiant.
- A perfect complexion: When you enjoy the benefits of cosmetics, you may wonder how they maintained their skin in antiquity women who have come to us as a reference to beauty. Simple, centuries ago women already took advantage of the qualities of olive oil, applying it on the skin as if it were a cream and letting it absorb it. You do not need much quantity, just a little droplet, and your skin will thank you. The dry skin will be blessed with its moisturization.
- Soft skin: You may have noticed that hair removal, exposure to the sun and others cause a dry and unlit skin that some creams fail to lighten. Exfoliate the skin of elbows and knees is a rule that you must always maintain, but if at the end of the exfoliation you add a touch of olive oil, you give a dry area an opportunity to look smooth to the maximum.
- Makeup remover: And of course, already put to the subject, we can contrive to take advantage of this magnificent oil, when the end of the day of makeup, and you wash your face. Nothing like using olive oil as a makeup remover cleans and nourishes, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
You will be surprised by the results of these tricks, but you have to be constant. The best only works if you take care of what concerns you are consistent in the use.