5 Interesting and Stylish Makeup Tips for Brown Skin
The dark skin is envied by pale women around the world, but often it is difficult to find the makeup for brown skin that is perfect to highlight the best features of your face. In this article, we will give you 5 interesting and stylish makeup tips for brown skin.
These tips are given below;
- Basic colors
- Golden eyes
- Well-delineated eyebrows
- Colorful shadows
- Blush in cream
- Basic colors: The warm colors are the best to highlight the features in brown skin, so do not hesitate to use the terracotta, brown and gold tone. Also, do not be afraid to use bright colored lipsticks, on the contrary. These colors perfectly complement your skin tone. Look for something powerful as a deep red and take advantage of those features. If you prefer you can use only brightness, but stay away from the colors too light unless you are combining nude lips with loaded eyes.
- Golden eyes: We recommend using a clear tone around the tear to enlarge the look. On the dark skin, it is recommended a shade or golden pencil to apply in this area of your eyes. Well blurred, the effect of this trick is spectacular.
- Well-delineated eyebrows: If your eyebrow is bushy exploits its potential leaving it wide and straight instead of arching it. It will give a different intensity to your look. The most appropriate form of your eyebrows depends on a lot on the shape of your face, so it never hurts to go with a professional to help you find your perfect style.
- Colorful shadows: Do not be afraid of color. Stop using the same side of your makeup palette and give yourself a chance with the funniest tones. Purple, blue and even green stand out very well with your skin tone. Just remember to use them in moderate amounts, preferably not very bright and well blurred. Combine it with black shade to form the perfect smokey eye.
- Blush in cream: Pinch your cheeks and notice the tone they take. Your blush should be pink with orange tones, not the color “cotton candy” that girls wear very light complexion. The cream blush works best for brown skin because it is often more intense and diffuses better.
With these makeup tips for the dark skin you will be radiant in any event, so look in the mirror and decide which part of your face is the one you need to highlight.