5 simple and comfortable fashions for the cold season
The best time of year comes, and with it the fur garments and long coats but suddenly you run into a small problem: It’s too cold to get out of your bed, and the least you want to dress super fashion to go to the office, So the first thing you grab is a black sweater, a scarf, the warmest jacket you have and you end up looking like a 100 color panda. So this does not happen to you, here I leave you 5 fashion tips for the cold season.
5 Fashion tips for cold
- Become an expert in using layers of clothing
- Dazzle with long boots
- Add a belt to your coats to create new silhouettes
- Become a best friend of faux fur garments
- Experiment with foulards and scarves
- Become an expert in using layers of clothing: There is a reason why dressing in layers is a great trend: it is the most practical way to look good when it is very cold. So, do not be afraid to wear 100 layers of clothes to leave home. A turtle callus, under a fur jacket and over that a coat will not only make you look very modern, but it will also keep you warm.
- Dazzle with long boots: Let your boots steal the show. The long boots are indispensable for a super fashion look in winter. Definitely, invest in a pair of extra long boots and combine with jeans, shorts or dresses. If what you like are the booties, then combine with jeans to the ankle or dresses.
- Add a belt to your coats to create new silhouettes: By the end of winter, you may be tired of using the same coat day after day to leave home. Bring life to your coats by creating new silhouettes with the help of a belt. Marking the waist will make you look like you’re wearing a new coat or at least a different coat. Best of all, you can add a belt to almost every coat.
- Become a best friend of faux fur garments: Do not limit yourself with fur garments, in addition to making a super modern outfit, I assure you that they will be the garments and accessories that warmest will keep you. No matter that your coat is huge, have fun with it combining it with more fitted garments so you do not feel uncomfortable. If it is very cold you can opt for clothes such as coats, and if not so long ago, you can put a collar or a vest on a sweater or long-sleeved blouse.
- Experiment with foulards and scarves: The scarves and scarves can be used in different ways that are not hanging around the neck. Winter is the perfect time to experiment; you can tie your scarves and your foulards on your head, tied with a belt on a jacket or like a poncho on the shoulders. Do not limit yourself and experiment, experiment.