How to organize your children’s birthday party in a unique way
The organization of a birthday party is very necessary for parents and children to relax and enjoy the occasion. There are some general tips to keep in mind, and one of the first things we consider is the type of party we want to give. The themed birthday parties are becoming more common because they allow you to center the birthday on a theme of your child’s taste, you can choose one of the ones we propose.
Costume party for children:
Children are often passionate about specific themes or characters. You can take advantage of the occasion to serve as a thread for your party. It will affect all aspects, from the invitations to the costume of the guests, the decoration, the games or the decorations of the cake. Now it only remains to choose which character you want to transform and put imagination to design and organize everything related to your party.
- Elaboration of the suit: For the guests, in addition to the incentive of the celebration, the excitement of making the costume in the preceding days is added. You can create very elaborate garments or simply wear an allusive detail, such as a hat, funny glasses, gloves, mask, etc. The important thing is that the child likes his character and is comfortable with his costume, especially when participating in games.
- The theme of disguise: It is better to be extensive, such as the sea, a color, the circus, stories, etc. to stimulate creativity and prevent as much as possible the repetition of disguises. It can also be fun to request that they dress up in pairs so that the two members of them incorporate similar or complementary elements such as animal and hunter, a couple of Hawaiians, Snow White and some dwarf, etc.
- The games: You can organize the activities at the time of the party, but you can also ask the guests in advance, so that they do not have to improvise in front of the public, that individually or collectively they have prepared a small scene that is related to the chosen costume. The representation will be brief and little elaborated, the objective is to contemplate the costumes and immortalize the moment with a photo.
Birthday party for children at your leisure
Sometimes the image of seeing a group of children running around the living room overwhelms us or we are overwhelmed by the idea of having to be constantly entertaining them. Maybe it’s not as difficult as it seems. A party in the home garden where the guests have to bring a bathing suit can be very fun. Providing garden toys such as “hula-hoop” hoops, jump ropes, bowling or petanque, a basket, chalk to draw on the floor … will ensure fun. It only remains to organize a good barbecue and connect the irrigation sprinklers from time to time or have a hose so they can cool if the heat tightens.
The house of terror at the birthday party
You can invite friends to spend a quiet evening of film and popcorn. What they cannot imagine if they know how to keep the secret, that what awaits them is a terrifying party. In general, children a little older love the themes of terror and mystery. But there may be exceptions.
So, before giving them a surprise of this kind, the first thing to do is make sure there are no fears among the attendees. It would not be good to invite a friend to have a bad drink. To avoid surprises, you can reveal in advance the theme of the party and come dressed in disguise and mentalized to hear scary stories, eat monstrous snacks and perform terrifying activities.
A good way to laugh at fear: Dressed as a vampire and with fangs, the host can welcome witches, vampires, zombies, mummies, ghosts … trying to kiss them on the neck as thanks for their assistance. And, in a place “frighteningly” set (spiders and insects hanging from the ceiling, strings of garlic, black balloons, etc.), the party begins.
Pirates birthday party:
Dressed or not pirated, children will have fun looking for a hidden treasure. To find it you must follow some clues and make a series of games. You will get a piece of map for every 5 games played.
- Create an atmosphere of the party: Let’s start with a small story for the children to enter the situation and we will give them the first instruction to place them in the place of the beginning.
- A long way: From here and guided by the tracks, a lot of tests will happen. Keep a balloon in the air with touches for a minimum time without falling to the ground, go through a circuit to the lame leg, racing sacks, transfer a leaf from a tree along a blowing line, paint the face companion with makeup paintings, the handkerchief game, relay races, the tail of the donkey, guessing games. The number and difficulty of the games will depend on the age and ability of the children.
- Final search: Once all the pieces of the map have been compiled, they will have to marry them to be able to decipher the place where the treasure has been hidden.
Movie birthday party: lights, camera … Action!
Filming a movie can be exciting for children. With time, before celebrating the party, you have to gather material to make costumes, decorations, and props. Old clothes, high heels, gloves, scarves, hats, sunglasses, fabrics, cardboard boxes, plastic bags, paints, scissors, newspapers, glue. If we suggest some themes (clowns, space invaders, detectives …), surely they will be able to make their own script.
Now we have to organize. Teams will be made and each of them will be assigned a function. Design of costumes, makeup, elaboration of decorations, special effects, music, lighting, etc. And above all, choose the actors. Each one can play more than one function; it depends on the number of children, their qualities and the character of each one. Of course, the guest who does not want to act is not bound; there are many other fun things to do.
- Hands on the job: Everyone has to do the assigned work and learn some interpretation tricks before filming. Tortazos that do not hurt, fall without hurting themselves, put different faces (joy, sadness, panic …).
- Silence: Everyone at their posts, the camera is ready. We have the peace of mind to repeat the shots that are not to our liking.
- The nerves of the premiere: The screening of the video when parents arrive to pick up their future stars is a nice way to end the party.