Irish coffee dessert, to suck your fingers
It is worth noting that the cuisine in Ireland is delicious not only for the quality of its typical foods that you can try as Irish stew, boxty, bacon cabbage, Dublin coddle soup, but also for its desserts, starting from its wide variety of cakes such as cheese, carrot, apple, chocolate or lemon, until you reach the classic sweets ingested in summer times like a Berries and cream (red fruits accompanied with cream, honey or sugar) or the recommended “ Irish coffee dessert.”
Well, if you love coffee and whiskey, surely this Irish sweet recipe that we will give you will be of your liking. Usually, this dessert is usually ordered by men in Ireland, as it contains various “strong” ingredients, although possible, it is also ingested as a simple drink after lunch or dinner.
Ideal to entertain four people during a meeting, it is important to note that the Irish coffee dessert is economical and can be prepared about twenty minutes before serving it at the table. The best thing is that you can try the authentic anywhere in Great Britain, whether you travel to Dublin or on your trips to London. Well, without further delay, let’s go to the recipe. Take note.
- 1/4 liter of cream or 8 tablespoons of cream
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons soluble coffee
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 glasses of whiskey
- 2 cups of coffee (as you opt for a good coffee, the taste of dessert will be better)
– The first step to take is to take a blender or a hand mixer and mix the yolks together with the sugar until you get a light yellowish color. The consistency should be foamy and the volume doubled.
– Then mix the soluble coffee in a bowl with a glass of whiskey, and add to the yolks. Whisk continuously until well mixed.
– Then, add the cream (if it is cold, it is easier) and combine everything. Both cream, like yolks, coffee, and whiskey. In this case, you should keep in mind that the movements are enveloping to prevent their crushing. Store in the fridge for about 20 or 30 minutes.
– The time has come to serve the dessert of Irish coffee, drink each cup and pour the freshly brewed coffee in the background and prepare the egg yolks above. Finally, sprinkle with the rest of the whiskey and bathe with a little liquid cream.