How to Lose Belly Fat in Natural Ways
Lose Belly fat is a tremendous problem for everyone in general, and women in specific all over the world. The gorgeous slim-fit clothes get rusted in your closet only because are too embarrassed to wear them due to the bulging belly. Here are some reasons that may help you realize the factors behind a protruding belly.
Causes of Accumulating Lose Belly Fat
1. Carbonated drinks:
Soda is your body’s enemy. So, if you’re gulping it down regularly, you are slow poisoning your body in a way. According to researches, the artificial sweeteners, and large amount of sugars in regular and diet sodas cause your waistline to increase five times faster than usual. They also trigger your appetite and you end up eating more than you should.
2. Large platters:
How much you need to eat is determined by your brain. Dieting is just a game of psychology, an example of which is using smaller plates instead of larger ones. You cannot accommodate large quantities of food in a smaller plate and relatively less food makes it appear full. Your brain thus receives the signal that you’re eating enough you feel full by the last crumb. However, if you half fill a large plate, your brain shall not be satisfied and you’ll still feel hungry and craving for more.
3. Late night dinners:
Eating large meals right before reclining, or late night kitchen trips are fatal for your stomach. It burns a lot flab while you sleep, however, sleeping on a full stomach can hinder its task and increase the risks of indigestion and acid influx.
4. Sleep Deprivation:
Lack of sleep can cause cortisol level increase in your body and may lead you to crave for sugar. Seven to nine hours of sleep is a necessity if you’re looking to undo the belly fat as it may help you get rid of the sugar craving.
Ways to Reduce Lose Belly Fat
- An increased magnesium intake can help stimulate your metabolism and reduce belly fat. Magnesium rich foods like green leafed vegetables and nuts are best to minimize bloating.
- Cardio workouts like running, swimming, rope climbing, or rowing can help blast the fat belly more than anything else. You may see the results in days.
- A sound seven to nine hours slumber is essential if you want a flat stomach. With sleep deprivation, you cannot get the results that you desire.
- Make water your preferred beverage. Minus soda from your life and witness the revolution. Lots of water intake cleanses your body of the impurities and helps in digestion.
- Use spices instead of salt. You may also use flavors and herbs like cinnamon, rosemary, oregano and cumin.
- Consume foods rich in fiber. Hairston’s research shows that people who eat 10 grams of soluble fiber per day, without any other diet changes, build up less visceral fat over time than others. Simply two small apples, half a cup of green peas, or a cup of pinto beans can help you say goodbye to obesity forever.