How to make up your eyes with natural ingredients
No chemistry, but only cocoa butter, black mineral and other natural ingredients as ingredients. How the compound is obtained and how it is preserved.
With cosmetics, you have to go slowly. The trend, in words, is towards the green and sustainability, but then, in fact, paraffin and silicone abound. A particularly delicate area for women, where make-up interventions are very frequent, is around the eyes. Where we suggest proceeding gradually, but with great determination, towards the exclusive use of natural products, which cannot irritate the eyes. Starting from the pencil, both for the inside and the outside.
NATURAL EYE PENCIL
You can make it at home, having fun and thus being sure of using only natural ingredients: from cocoa butter to black mineral. The recipe and the procedure that we present has an author’s signature, Stefania Rossini, a very good blogger and author of a book that we suggest you read: Of course. How to do almost everything at home: from bread to soap (Centauria editions).
One last recommendation before moving on to the recipe: you can buy both the ingredients and the empty pencils online.
- 1.5 g of cocoa butter
- 1 g of candelilla wax
- 0.3 of carnauba wax
- 0.7 g of sunflower oil
- 2 g of black mineral oxide
- In a container with a spout put the waxes, oil and cocoa butter.
- Put everything on a low heat and leave to melt in a water bath.
- Remove from the heat and add the black mineral, mixing well.
- Insert the mixture thus obtained in the empty pencil, keeping it tilted.
- Let it dry for a few hours at room temperature or half an hour in the refrigerator.
You may also like to read- http://studywatches.com/