Nail Care for Beautiful Nails
To look beautiful hands is very important to pay special attention to nail care for beautiful nails. Hands are, in many cases, a letter of introduction. Your appearance says a lot about the lifestyle of the person and is very important to pay full attention and care they need. To make our hands look right is imperative that we not forget the nail care.
Here a few tips to look beautiful nails.
The care of the nails to keep them in good condition
We all know how important it is to care for your nails; these tips will help us to look healthy and beautiful nails.
- Eat healthy and balanced: good nutrition is stained for nail care.
- It is very important to protect the nails of chemicals; it is advisable to wear gloves for cleaning tasks in the home.
- A good nail care starts with a good cleaning. We clean them with a soft brush and avoid the accumulation of germs.
- Remove dead skin around the nails with a pumice stone.
- Yes, we usually bite your nails or cuticles must find the way to quit.
- It is advisable to use warm or cold for washing hands water.
- If our nails need to be cut is best done after a shower.
- It is preferable that you file the nails cut.
- Abusing enamel, especially fast drying enamel, and the solvent damages the nails as the dry and becomes fragile. It is advisable to take nails without nail polish occasionally.
- In winter we protect nails from the hurts and cold causes cracking.
- A good manicure will help us in nail care.
- A good hand massage will activate the circulation which will help your nails grow stronger and healthier.
- It is very important to give our hands and nails well hydrated. We will use moisturizer after washing our hands and at night before going to bed. Massage nails with Vaseline will also help them look beautiful.
- Do not use a metal file to file the nails as it can damage them.
Care for problem nails
Nails can experience different types of problems but all stamps denoting that something is not working well. If we monitor the health of our nails we can provide specific care for each problem.
- Caring for brittle nails: A problem suffered by many women one of the reasons for this may be that a deficiency suffers keratin. It is advisable to wear gloves when doing housework, a good cream, and a hardener.
- Caring for nails too hard: Too hard to take care of the nails, should treat with moisturizing and softening products as it is a problem of excessive dryness. They provide moisturizing several times daily.
- Care weak nails that bend: A good and proper nutrition will help our nails grow stronger but also can reinforce and massage every night with a specific serum and apply a hardener.
- Nail Care ribbed: The transverse grooves usually occur by contact with aggressive nail products, the best way to solve this problem is the use of gloves without forgetting our nails provide good hydration.
How to shape nails
According to the way we want to give our nails we cut and file them in a different way:
- Get some almond-shaped nails: you must file them giving an oval shape.
- Nails short and wide: they must give a slightly oval shape by growing edges and being careful not filed until meat.
- In triangular Nail file must respect mm edge.
- Long nails rectangular lines are filed, without rushing the edges, along with a line perpendicular to the finger.
- In round nails: oval are filed by growing a little edge to increase its length.