15 Simple and amazing tricks for day makeup
The makeup of the eyes is just as important as the makeup of the face. Both must be balanced for a spectacular result at every moment. Here we have 15 tips for day makeup.
Tips for makeup:
- Protects the skin
- Hide the dark circles
- Foundation of makeup
- Translucent powder
- Smoky eyes with earth colors
- Define the eyebrows
- Lip color
- Avoid dark eyeshadows and makeup with shine
- Opt for a subtle delineation
- Keep it simple
- Choose a warm color of blush
- Natural nails
- Define the tabs
- Lip balm for healthy lips
- Use what you love
- Protects the skin: The first step is, first of all, to apply a moisturizer with SPF (Sun protection factor) to help the concealer slide smoothly.
- Hide the dark circles: Next, use a cream concealer where you really need it, in dark circles and imperfections. Apply it in stripes or dots with a concealer brush. Then blend with the ring finger for a lighter touch.
- Foundation of makeup: The foundation should match the tone of the face. We recommend choosing a matte base that is suitable for all skin types.
- Translucent powder: To fix the makeup, apply a translucent powder with a thick brush. This will give you a velvety and natural look for day makeup.
- Smoky eyes with earth colors: The smoky eyes do use but using light colors such as lilacs, grays, browns, beige, light pink; more subtle colors. Apply the “darkest” on the eyelid and with a brush, you can see the color disappearing upwards. Beneath the eyebrow applies beige hat, delineates the eyes and ready.
- Define the eyebrows: Choose a color that matches the color of your hair to make up and define the eyebrows. It is better to use eyeshadow and an angular brush instead of eyebrow pencil.
- Lip color: Choose a color that matches your lips. Skip the step of delineating the lips and apply the lipstick with a brush or directly from the tube.
- Avoid dark eyeshadows and makeup with shine: To look beautiful, it is not necessary to apply a lot of eye makeup to highlight our eyes and make a big impact. Makeup is a double-edged sword if it is not used properly. It brings advantages and disadvantages, especially in the eyes. First of all, to achieve a spectacular eye makeup for the day is to use the right colors. However, if you work in an office or in a conservative environment, too much eye makeup for work is not appropriate. For example, a smoky eye in black is the worst option to go to the office. Avoid using colors such as black, dark blue or any shade that has a strong color and has brightness. That type of makeup in the eyes, use it better to party or go out at night.
- Opt for a subtle delineation: It is not necessary to apply a large amount of eyeliner, if you are a lover of eyeliners Welcome to the club! But we recommend you to delineate the eyes with delicate and fine strokes. For a perfect daytime makeup for the eyes, deface them in brown or brown. Black will only make your eyes look small if it is not applied correctly.
Tip: After outlining the eyes, choose a fine brush and brown eyeshadow to apply over the outlined. This will make the stroke look longer and fix it for longer.
- Keep it simple: If you want inspiration for a perfect daytime makeup, first apply a primer (primer) on the eyes. Second, apply eyeliner under the lash line to make them look fuller. Third, fill in the eyebrows with shadow or pencil of the same color. The eyebrows frame the eyes; therefore you should not define them. Finally, apply several layers of mascara.
- Choose a warm color of blush: The blush on the cheeks should be in light tones. For a better application, do it with a soft brush with the angular cut.
- Natural nails: Do you want to look spectacular with day-to-day makeup? To achieve this you have to paint your nails too. If you have them discolored, or even with paint already falling, it is time to paint them. If you are one of the girls who does not have time to fix them, with a single layer of transparent enamel is more than enough and you will transform your nails.
- Define the tabs: Defining the lashes is the essential step, even for a day look. You can forget the eyeshadows and the eyeliner but never the mascara. Curl the lashes and then apply the mascara.
- Lip balm for healthy lips: Do you want to have healthy lips? Our main advice for them is to moisturize them at all times to keep them soft, healthy and always presentable. Choose a balm and have it with you.
- Use what you love: Do you know the most important rule you should keep in mind and never forget? Do not use makeup that you do not feel safe and comfortable with. Makeup should give you security. If you like light colors go ahead! But make sure they match the skin tone and complement your eyes.