How do you make a carrot on a stick in minecraft
Minecraft is a game that focuses on mining and building in an open world. The goal is to create a life in the game, surviving by avoiding natural hazards like monsters, pitfalls and lava flows.
Using your tools, mined resources can be crafted into items. Sometimes you even need to combine these raw materials to form more advanced ones. This creates a large, open ended system of crafting. Read more: Outdoor Games & Backyard Camping Gear Checklist
How do you make a carrot on a stick in Minecraft?
1. Craft a workbench.
2. Place the workbench in your 2×2 space.
3. Open your crafting window on the workbench, then place the following into it: 4 sticks, three carrots and one piece of wood with two holes (first row).
4. Pull up your list of recipes and select the one for a carrot on a stick (second row).
5. Take your now fully made carrot on a stick and use it to tame an Ocelot (third row).
6. While holding the ocelot, hold right click and cross the river and then let go of right click once you’re across. If done correctly, the ocelot will follow you (fourth row).
7. Now, drop your carrot on a stick and then hold the right click to swing it around. You’ll notice that you can now control the ocelot! This is what you were trying to achieve all along!
8. Don’t forget to build yourself an Enderman head!
9. Now you’re finished! Your ocelot will follow you around while tethered to your carrot on a stick. You can even ride on him!
10. It’s not the best mount in the world, but it’ll do for an early game animal.
Keep reading: What are sponges used for in minecraft
What is the Minecraft recipe for a stick?
In Minecraft’s latest version, you can craft a stick from one unit of wood. In previous editions, they could also be made from three units of wood and a single unit of planks.
You can find the recipe for carrots in your list of recipes once you place down a crafting table in one of your 2×2 crafting slots.
In Minecraft’s latest version, three units of wood can be combined with a single unit of sticks to make planks – which are then used in crafting recipes throughout the game. In previous versions, they could also be made from four units of wood and a single unit of sticks.
Carrots are one of the few Minecraft items that can be eaten. They’re also required in order to tame an Ocelot, but they have other uses as well – you just have to find them. You may need a lot of carrots depending on what it is you want to accomplish.