Six most important keys to choosing jewelry design
Choosing designer jewelry is a personal decision; it will depend on the type of jewelry you feel comfortable with and your particular style. There can be as many designs as you wish to have, combining it with different materials. It is true that the design jewels are heterogeneous, however, you can use them for a long time and its touch of elegance and distinction will make you dazzle wherever you go. In this article, we give you six most important keys to choosing jewelry design.
When you go to buy designer jewelry, you can base your choice on:
- Type of jewel
- The confidence we have in the brand and the designer
- Type of jewel: Decide what type of jewel you want to buy: ring, earrings, pendant, brooch, bracelet, etc. You should also think about whether you want a set of various types of jewelry to wear on a special occasion: earrings, pendant and matching ring may be the right choice, always taking care of those little details that make you different, preserving good taste.
- Material: The design of jewelry can take life in different materials:
Metals: gold, silver or bronze.
Gems: precious or synthetic.
Pearls: in different shapes and colors.
- Price: How much are you willing to spend on jewelry? This is important to know so that it does not exceed your budget.
- Purpose: What is the reason why you buy designer jewelry? If it is to attend an event, think: what kind of event is it? Formal or informal? The choice of jewelry should be based on what and where you will look.
- Occasion: The jewelry you choose must be appropriate for the event or occasion when you will wear it. If you go to a picturesque meeting with friends, I recommend choosing a jewel design that is not too flashy or extravagant; you do not want your jewels to dominate the occasion. Reserve your most colorful jewelry for more formal occasions. You can wear high-design jewelry for formal events or events held in large hotels and luxurious sites. Family ceremonies or gatherings are also suitable environments for wearing more eye-catching design jewelry but do not forget your own style.
- The confidence we have in the brand and the designer: You can go to a jewelry store and choose a brand with which you identify or you can also leave it in the hands of a professional designer to whom you entrust the realization of that exclusive piece that you want.
Jewelry is the most suggestive thing a woman can wear, which is why she plays a major role in highlighting or de-emphasizing certain physical characteristics. Choosing the right jewel highlights the best features of the physiognomy. The earrings attract attention to the face, necklaces bring the focus to the neck and neckline, the rings highlight the hands and arms, and thanks to its movement, end up transporting the view to the whole body.