Easy ways to make face masks with fruits and vegetables
Nature has given us the possibility of consuming fruits and vegetables because they make us very well to health. But also, the external or topical use of these foods gives us their nutrients in the face to see us more beautiful, young and radiant. In this article, we will discuss how to make face masks with fruits and vegetables.
- 1 6 fruits and vegetables to make face masks are given below
- 1.1 Ways to make face masks-1: Apple and strawberry
- 1.2 Ways to make face masks-2: Papaya and lemon
- 1.3 Ways to make face masks-3: Cocoa and banana
- 1.4 Ways to make face masks-4: Carrot and honey
- 1.5 Ways to make face masks-5: Avocado
- 1.6 Ways to make face masks-6: Potatoes
- 1.7 More tips to take care of facial skin with vegetables and fruits
6 fruits and vegetables to make face masks are given below
- Apple and strawberry
- Papaya and lemon
- Cocoa and banana
- Carrot and honey
Ways to make face masks-1: Apple and strawberry
It is full of antioxidant and starch, ideal to combat acne, being perfect for mixed skin. Place half a cup of strawberries cut in half or in four if they are very large and half an apple ripe with the peel. Add ¼ cup of cornstarch and pour everything in the blender. Mix until it turns into porridge and is fully integrated. Spread on clean skin and let it act for 30 minutes. Rinse afterward with dry and cold water with small taps. If you substitute cornstarch for polenta or sugar, it will become a perfect exfoliant.
Ways to make face masks-2: Papaya and lemon
As it dries you will feel a kind of tingling, allowing you to realize how it works instantly. You have to cut the papaya and crush it with a fork, it should be creamy. Add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of orange juice. Mix everything well and apply on the skin. Leave it out of your eyes because it is quite acidic. Leave 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Ways to make face masks-3: Cocoa and banana
Even if your breakfast looks like it, do not eat it, apply it on your face. Squeeze half a banana and add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder with ¼ cup of milk. Place on the skin and massage in circles very gently. Let dry for 20 minutes and remove. The cocoa will exfoliate and the banana thanks to potassium will fill the skin cells. Continue reading…http://creativejasmin.com/some-natural-remedies-to-improve-the-health-of-our-skin/
Ways to make face masks-4: Carrot and honey
Boil a pot with water, add three large carrots and cook until tender. Stretch and step as if it were a puree. Add four tablespoons of pure honey; stir well until both are well integrated. Apply to the skin and let it act for 10 minutes, and then rinse with plenty of water.
Ways to make face masks-5: Avocado
It is compatible with all skin types except those with acne. You need half an avocado, to which you will remove the pulp and mix it with a spoonful of olive oil or almonds. Apply to the clean face and let it act for 15 minutes, avoiding the areas of the eyes and lips. Wash with plenty of warm water. Keep reading….http://fitness7elements.com/7-natural-beauty-tips-from-around-the-world/
Ways to make face masks-6: Potatoes
They must be raw and unpeeled. Cut into small slices and place in the blender. Mix well until it is pureed and applied to the skin. It is a very good mask for when there is the irritation. Leave 15 minutes and wash with cold or warm water.
More tips to take care of facial skin with vegetables and fruits
Do not hesitate to take advantage of these recommendations to take full advantage of the benefits of fruits and vegetables for our skin:
- Mix mashed potatoes with tomato juice and apply on the face until dry. Remove with warm water and then with cold water. Then place infusion of cold chamomile.
- Soak spinach leaves in boiling milk. When they are warm, wrap in gauze and apply to the face. Tone with mineral water or roses.
- You can drink the lettuce juice as a tea to tone the skin or use as compresses to relax and clarify if you have acne.
- The onion juice applied as compresses, massaging to raise the temperature. Clean with water and then apply almond oil. You will eliminate the spots on the skin.
- Apply cucumber slices or juice all over the face to maintain elasticity and youth, as well as refresh after a hectic day.
- Make a leek juice with only its white part. Place on the skin to clarify.
- Mix the peach pulp with the yolk of an egg. This mask is used to moisturize, soften and combat fatigue.
- Apply tomato slices in the areas where you have pimples for acne. The juice is very moisturizing and serves to eliminate wrinkles and relieve discomfort if you burn with the sun.
- Make a mask with a beaten egg white and half a cup of strawberry juice. Apply to the entire face and remove with a cotton swab dipped in warm water. Repeat with cold water.
- Mix the yolk of an egg with a tablespoon of olive oil and the juice of a lemon to create an astringent mask. Another option is chamomile juice with mielenrama.
- Form a paste of oatmeal with water and apply on the face until it dries, then remove with plenty of water.
- Cherry juice has an anti-wrinkle effect without equal, due to its high concentration of magnesium. Apply on the face once a week.
- Mix ¼ cup of onion juice with ¼ of strawberry juice and one whipped egg yolk. Apply, let act a few minutes and then remove with cotton soaked in warm water.
- Apply slices of oranges on the face for 20 minutes, is a wonderful mask to prevent premature wrinkles form and at the same time, frees the face of any impurity.
- Make grape compresses to combat wrinkles that are produced by gesturing (around the eyes) or smoking (at the corners of the lips).