How to choose a beautiful and perfect ring for your wedding
The wedding ring is one of the most important accessories for the bride because it is one of the most precious memories and a symbolic element that represents the union of the couple. The sufficient reasons to give the maximum dedication to your choice, in the market abounds the designs and finishes, but not all are indicated for you, follow the eight tips that we will show next and achieve the correct selection of jewelry.
They are given:
- The choice of color
- What material should it be?
- Custom design
- It is not a priority to be equal
- Choice of stone
- The inheritance
- A memory for life
- The choice of color: While it is true trends show us new proposals every season, according to experts in jewelry, the ideal is to find designs that go with the personality of the couple, even the tone goes a lot with the type of hands, fingers or skin color. The rings serve to reflect the love of the couple not to represent a fashion. But if the couple has decided on a non-traditional color and is far from the classic gold and silver, they have a great bet on pink gold; it is a warm and subtle alternative and is versatile when it comes to combining.
- What material should it be?: The range of materials is extensive; the couple can have wedding rings made in classic gold, white gold, shiny silver or other precious metals of fewer prices such as titanium, palladium or stainless steel. At the time of choosing this element not only, we must pay attention to the material, we must also ask about the form of preparation that usually varies in some cases and others tend to be more complex.
- Custom design: As mentioned in the first point, the wedding ring does not conform to fashions but to the style and comfort of the bride and groom, that’s why more than looking for the finish that imposes fashion, the ideal is to bet on those personalized details. Perhaps with some incrustation of stones, mounts or with a special phrase for both, that will make them feel that they have unique rings.
- Engraving: The simplest ring can be differentiated individually thanks to its engraving, when it comes to large sentences are written on both rings that join together the full expression, is also the name and date of the link. Imagination has no limits and the couple will carry out their favorite idea.
- It is not a priority to be equal: They do not necessarily have to look the same; they just need to reflect a common history and represent the memory of a special date. In addition, the hands of men and women are different, that’s why they are often chosen as varied models, so do not worry too much if the finishes are not completely the same.
- Choice of stone: Solitaire is the preferred stone for a wedding ring and although each has a special cut, it is essential that it meets the standard requirements in value, cut, color and carats. The ideal stone has the perfect cut, pure and transparent.
- The inheritance: If you inherit the wedding rings of the parents or grandparents but you want original models, then an excellent idea is to use the material of both to create new custom finishes, they will not be denied as they will continue to retain that meaning, only now with a design made to the liking of the couple.
- A memory for life: The wedding ring is one of the most special memories of the wedding and throughout life will be associated with the bond with your partner, its level of importance increases with the course of life and emotional value even more.
Are you looking for the ideal wedding ring? Then do not forget to pay attention to these tips, remember that it is a very important element and deserves that you give the appropriate attention.