7 tips to get a flat stomach in a healthy and definitive way
Although we do not like complexes, the truth is that it is normal to want to improve our anatomy and see the best version of ourselves when we look in the mirror. That is why, if you have decided to lower your belly in record time, we recommend you follow these 8 tips to get a flat stomach in a healthy and definitive way. Just do not look for miracles; this will require a bit of commitment on your part.
7 tips to get a flat stomach
- Water, water, water
- Chews a lot of food
- Moderate the intake of sugar and salt
- Do not just do crunches
- One sit-up, please
- Be constent
- Be careful with the caps
- Water, water, and water: Whatever it is, we vindicate the benefits of water to the full. But we do not say it to say. It is proven that drinking a lot of water (about 2 liters a day), is not only beneficial to avoid fluid retention but also helps digestion, prevents constipation, contributes to its satiating effect to eat something less and, therefore, to lose weight. That is if you want to eliminate the gut and get a flat stomach, do not forget the blessed water.
- Chews a lot of food: Another tip that will help you lose a little belly and notice your belly flatter is to chew food well. Digestion starts in the mouth. Chew the food well until it is completely crushed and then swallow. If you’re not used to it, try eating with the TV turned off, so you can concentrate on your plate and count each time you chew. It may seem silly to you, but ingesting that food helps your stomach to do less work in digestion, which prevents heaviness, gas and bloating. And, on the other hand, eating slowly helps you to sate before since you eat calmer and with less anxiety.
- Moderate the intake of sugar and salt: We do not pretend that you eat everything dull or you do not eat sweets, but moderate consumption is a good way to have a flat stomach. Why? First of all, if we do not take sugar we will keep insulin levels low and glucagon high. Glucagon is the hormone responsible for transforming belly fat into energy, so maintaining high levels (based on limiting the consumption of sugar) will be of great help to lose some belly. Regarding the salt, this is often the one responsible for the retention of liquids and therefore to feel swollen. Its moderate consumption is beneficial not only to lose weight but also to prevent cardiovascular diseases. Our recommendation is to switch to aromatic herbs to flavor your meals and replace conventional salt with a natural salt low in sodium.
- Do not just do crunches: One of the big mistakes when trying to eliminate the gut is to devote to doing abdominals as the only and main exercise. Well, we already warned you that although the abdominals help strengthens (we will talk about them in the next point), it is not enough to get a flat stomach. The first thing must be to take care of the food and, later, to promote aerobic exercise, to finish working the area in particular. This means that to lose the belly is more effective cardiovascular exercise, to help us lose weight in general, combine it with strength exercises to strengthen the muscle and then move to the abdominals to train that area in a localized way. Among the recommended aerobic exercise, cycling, swimming or running can be great options, being recommended to practice it between three and five times a week.
- One sit-up, please: Although you have to perform other exercises, it is clear: the abdominals are a great way to tone the abdomen. Do you know how to do them correctly? There are many ways to train your abs. You can try the typical trunk elevation lying on your back or, supported with your backside and hands back, stretching your legs. These are the two most typical and easy exercises for people who are not used to doing too much exercise (seriously, it’s easy to start, and more with this discount on sportswear). As for the repetitions, you must increase progressively. It starts with three series of 15 or 20 and increases little by little.
- Be constant: And this is the key to everything. If we want to feel good about ourselves, it is best to take care of ourselves continuously throughout the year and not the month before our vacation. That is why practicing sports on a regular basis, taking fruit and vegetables every day or drinking water abundantly should not be isolated events in our lives: they should be habits. If you want a flat stomach and a body with which you feel comfortable and look good, be consistent with these healthy recommendations and make them your habits. At first, it costs, but do not underestimate your willpower. In a few days, your routines will be.
- Be careful with the caps: We tell you from now: nothing will be useful to kill yourself with your abs, with exercise or chewing food if you do not intend to take care of your diet. To get results, you have to take care of the food. So if you want to reduce the belly, not only will it be enough to eat more fruits and vegetables, you should also limit the consumption of sauces, batters, fried potatoes, the tapas of the bar. It seems complicated because sometimes gluttony wins the battle, but it is as easy as eating only when you really hunger. That is, listen to your stomach, not your mind, and when you feel really hungry, eat. Do it in small plates and in small quantities: this way you will be satisfied before. Taking care of your food a bit, you will achieve your ideal weight in a natural way. It sounds good, right? Say goodbye to the complexes at once and get a flat stomach in a healthy and gradual way.