12 Easy hairstyles to get out of trouble and not see you scruffy
Today we bring you a series of hairstyles that are sure to get you out of more than one hurry if you do not want to look like a newly lifted one. Many of these hairstyles are not going to take more than 5 minutes; you will even find some that you can even do on the bus to your place of study or work.
Hairstyles are given below:
- The braided bun: Divide your hair in two; knot those two strands as if you did with your shoes. Then simply wrap the bun that has been left with the same strands, crossing them. Fit them with one pin (invisible black tweezers or hairpins) and that’s it.
- Capul with volume and swirls: If you have short hair you will look great. Take your capul and bangs and you have with it a kind of bomb and held with hairpins. You can use colored or black hairpins to make it look soberer.
- Braided crown: Make a braid on the side with a strand after your fringe. With the part of the braid that seems to be left over, pass it behind your head as if wrapping it and giving the illusion of a crown. Take a strand of hair from the other side of your head and take it back trying to join the end of the braid with this last strand.
- Waves on the tips for short hair: Divide your hair sideways, for the side that feels best to you. Then, you simply have to help with your iron, making a few small turns at the ends of your hair taking several strands, no matter what turns inside out and some outwards, the idea is to see loose waves half disordered but with style. You can pass the iron through the fringe and smooth it completely or give it that touch also on the tip. Help yourself fixing and opening the waves more with your fingers and a little bit of fixing wax or spray lacquer.
- High and elegant queue: Make a tall and tight ponytail. Select a tuft of hair from the bottom and roll it around the rubber band. Then fix the lock with hairpins. Just try to make sure that the shower is not too noticeable.
- Smart pickup: Card a section of upper hair. Afterwards, make a loose high ponytail and passes the hair through a hole, rolling it over you. Pull the ends to enlarge the bun and cover the rubber band. Hide the tips with hairpins.
- Low pigtail with decorative braid: Make a low ponytail leaving two loose side hair sections. Then go through fine strands over the ponytail and fasten them with hairpins. Finally, hide the tips under the tail. In the end, you will realize that the crosses of those strands give the illusion that you had a braid.
- Retro braided queue: Make a low ponytail. Then over the tail, you have space and that’s where your hair goes from the outside to the inside. Already there you take half of your hair done and if you want to leave it like that, it is also valid, it looks very chic. But if you decide to continue, you have a braid (the one you like best and it is provided), hold the tip with a rubber band and you will take it back through the space that was left of the first part, only this time you do not go to pierce the braid, but you’re going to bend the tip inward and you have to hold with a few pins and you’re done.
- Double ponytail: It’s super simple. You just have to split your hair in two and make two tails. One higher than the other on the same axis. You already have a queue with the appearance of if you had put extensions.
- Triple horsetail: Continuing with the multiple tails, this one does not go far away from the previous one. You only have to divide your hair this time into three sections and make your respective pigtails. The added addition is that you must in each of the tails make the separation along with the tuft of the tuft that you learned in point 8 of this post. Try to let all the tails fall between the spaces of the next.
- Short hair with bangs: If you have short hair with bangs, make the line to the side and dry your hair with the dryer and with the iron taking it to the side you have chosen. When you finish, comb the hair with your fingers and take it to the opposite side, applying some soft fixative product.
- Semi-loose side braid: Take all your hair sideways, you have a simple braid without finishing it to the tip. Leave a quarter of a tail below the braid. Hold it with a rubber band, and try to loosen the braid a bit, pinching it to make it look chicer. Take a strand from the other side of the braid and give it a little shape with your tweezers or iron and run your fingers so it does not look so neat. You can leave it like this or cover the rubber with a tie and you stayed perfect.